0.2 About Me
I’m Adeniran Opeyemi. I’m a designer who codes. I’ve worked in-house and remotely on projects for leading brands, agencies, and startups. I care deeply about creating world-class, useful and beautiful products that help people and make a difference. I like to be involved at different stages of a digital project, from the seed of the idea, through to sketches, design, the front-end and even the backend. As a freelancer, this means I can jump in at any stage of a project, or take on the whole project, from design to build. Here’s few technologies I’ve been working with recently:
- Visual Design
- Rapid prototyping
- User Testing
- Digital Illustration
- Adobe Suite
- Adobe XD
- Git and Github
- Chrome DevTools
0.1 Where I’ve Worked
UI/UX | Frontend Developer @Alpha and Jam, Nigeria
December 2018 - Till date
- Manually tested sites in various browsers and mobile devices to ensure cross-browser compatibility and responsiveness.
- Clients included Ecobank, Cocacola, Budweiser, Stanbic IBTC and more
Web Designer @Exolve Technologies
April - November 2018
- Created wireframes, screen-flow diagrams and UI spec documentation.
- Conducted usability testing and post-deployment evaluations to measure user experience success.
- Clients included Tope Alake(Casting), MyP, IPPG, Western Delta University and more
Graphics Designer@Tosh Crea8ions
May 2016 - February 2017
- Employed design fundamentals when selecting typography, composition, layout and color in design work
- Built corporate brands by designing cohesive looks between elements such as logos and letterheads
- Developed print materials such as brochures, banners and signs.
- Mentored new members of design staff during onboarding.
- Generated detailed specs of final designs.
0.3 Featured Projects
Featured ProjectBookings Africa
A web app for the Largest Online Freelance Marketplace, To Simply Source, Compare And Book The Creatives Needed For The Media And Entertainment Industry Across Africa. Bookings Africa Uniquely Leverages Technology To Economically Empower Millions Of People Around Africa To Unlock And Monetize Their Creative Passions And Talents To Become Freelance Entrepreneurs
Cast.i.ng, a community of actors, casting directors and agents.We are a creative talent management and casting agency serving the needs of producers, casting directors and actors in the Nigerian film and TV industry
Patricia Technologies is an e-commerce company that deals with trading giftcards and discounted cards used for millions of in-app purchases in the tech space and mobile apps/devices. It also has a Patricia Gift Store which help users send gifts to over 25 countries, and odd helper, an i n-app purchase platform that help user pay discount prices for application, subscriptions, purchases and downloads
Leather City Park is West Africa’s first leather industrial facility, representing a variety of industrial clusters and various stakeholders in the leather-footwear value chain.
A Learning Management System for SMEs powered by Accessbank.
A Simple website that allows registration and viewing of past events pictures of the Girlcode Academy
A Web Application for Music Creatives. It allows you to upload & distribute your music globally & make earnings.
A Portfolio Web site for a photographer built using bootstrap, and fetched images from Instagram API.
The Nest Innovation Technology Park is a community that fosters innovation for technology startups, helping them to thrive by encouraging experimentation, research, and adoption of new and emerging technologies.
04. What’s Next
Let’s create something together
I am based in Lagos but happy to either work remote or travel to your location. Feel free to contact me for any project request, hackathon, or a chess game. My inbox is always open, I’d try my best to answer your mail!